Take Time for you…We save you Time, Work and Stress
When you trust your valuable rental investment to us you can feel confident that it is in good hands. Our company takes pride in having Property Managers who have enough expertise and industry knowledge to assist them in doing the best possible job. We are residential management professionals who know first-hand, the unique challenges of managing rental property in today’s constantly changing economic and legislative environment. We know the federal, state, county and city landlord tenant laws for your protection. Hire us to manage your rental property because it’s time for you to TAKE TIME FOR YOU.
Our leasing services include establishing the rental value, advertising, providing signage, personally screening applicants, executing the rental agreement and much more! We provide copies of these agreements to owners as well as tenants. We are always available seven days a week to show property,
As part of our property management services, we perform move-in / move-out property inspections, and arrange for maintenance and repairs. We can assist tenants in emergencies 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. And of course we enforce all rental terms, collect rents and late fees, refund tenant’s security deposits, and provide detailed monthly and year-end statements for ease in tax preparation. We do our best to ensure success!
If you hire us to lease and manage your rental property:
- You won’t have to hire someone to clean, paint or make repairs.
- You won’t have to advertise, take rental calls and show the property.
- You won’t have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to select.
- You won’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You won’t have tenants calling you at all hours of the day and night.
- You won’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rents or taking better care of the property.
- You won’t have to collect on NSF checks.
- You won’t have to serve legal notices or start eviction.
- You won’t have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You won’t have to complete and mail the tenant’s accounting refund statement within the 14 day requirement or issue the refund check.
- You won’t have to start the whole process all over again when the tenant moves!
You will be able to take time for you. You won’t have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire a professional Property Manager. Professional property managers are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success. One other benefit – leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
Our main function is to generate income for the owner while maintaining or increasing the value of the property. Our service is a savings, not an expense.
WE can find a qualified tenant for your property, execute our lease agreement and arrange for you to perform the move-in inspection with your tenants.
WE can also assume your landlord responsibilities as your property manager by performing the move-in inspection and overseeing the property throughout the term of the tenancy.
WE have two set charges for our services; one is a flat fee that includes all advertising cost to find a qualified tenant for you and the other is our management fee that begins once we move a tenant into the property.
WE do not charge for our leasing and rental management services until we have rented the property.
Our Leasing Services included the following for one flat fee:
- Establish Rental Value
- Install For Lease Sign and Key Box for access
- Take interior and exterior pictures of the property
- Put the pictures and information about the property on our Web site
- Advertise the property on various rental listing Web sites
Hot Pads, Inc.
- Offer Rental Listing Flyer on building kiosk accessible 24 hours a day
- Have Leasing Agents available 7 days a week to show property
- We personally pre-qualify and perform a thorough screening of applicants
– Have strict screening qualifications and approval policies
– Access national credit reporting history and criminal background reports
– Verify employment and income
– Contact previous landlords
- Execute distinctive rental agreements
- Provide copies of the rental agreement to owners and tenants
Our Property Management Services are charged based on a percentage of the rent, or a minimum; whichever is greater.
WE provide the following services:
- Perform move-in / move-out inspection and provide report
- Collect rents, late fees and recover NSF checks
- Send late notices and serve legal notices
- Turn delinquent tenants over to legal services for eviction
- Be available to tenants for emergencies 24 hours a day /7 days a week
- Arrange for maintenance and repairs
- Provide direct deposit of cash flows into owner’s bank account
- Send owner monthly detailed accounting reports including copies of paid invoices as well as year-end Profit and Loss Statement for filing tax return
- Perform regular exterior and interior property inspections
- Complete move-out inspection with tenant
- Prepare property to re-rent
- Complete and mail tenant’s Refund Statement as required by law
- Renew lease with existing tenants
- Increase rents based on market conditions
What distinguishes a Professional Property Manager from other landlords?
- WE know all the landlord/tenant laws for your City, State and Federal government.
- WE know rent values, vacancy factors, and the time a property should be on the market in your area.
- WE have a professional rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all legal obligations.
- WE take the time to perform thorough move-in/move-out written inspections and routine property inspections.
- WE personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, chimney cleaners, carpenters, furnace and appliance repairmen who are licensed, bonded, affordable and reliable.
- WE know how to effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant, and enforce the terms of their rental agreement.
- WE have the ability to recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debt.
Compare and Choose – How Around the Clock is different.
Coming soon – a short video on Preparing Your Property for Tenants